A/C and Heating Rebate Information
Stay cool with an A/C Rebate
The following information applies to SRP customers who install or replace an Air Conditioning and Heating System.
Correct sizing of your AC or heat pump system and proper installation are critical to ensuring your energy savings and maximum indoor comfort.* Our Cool Cash rebate program requires your contractor to install and verify your new air conditioner meets industry standards and manufacturer specifications to operate at peak efficiency.
The chart below identifies the rebates available for the various equipment configurations.
All qualifying equipment must be listed in the CEE/ARI Verified Directories as meeting or exceeding the efficiency minimums (ceehvacdirectory.org). Incentive amounts listed above are effective with equipment installed after May 1, 2016. The 15 SEER rebate ended Nov. 1, 2016. All applications must be received by Nov. 15, 2016 for the 15 SEER rebate to be valid.
A/C Rebate Program Requirements
- Be a permanent SRP residential electric customer that resides in a single-family detached, single family attached (duplex, triplex or quadplex only), mobile home or apartment/condo (duplex, triplex or quadplex only).
- Replace an existing central heat pump or central AC with a new high-efficiency system that meets minimum efficiency ratings.
- New construction homes and window units do not qualify.
- Both indoor air handler and condensing units must be replaced on split systems.
- Manual J must be submitted with application or application will be delayed or denied.
- Have the qualified system installed by a residential licensed contractor by April 30, 2019.
We will apply for you. Don't miss this opportunity!
Call 480-458-7287 to schedule your appointment today.